Hyundai unveiled a refreshed version of the Equus, its entry in the premium luxury sedan segment. Who would have thought it?
"Hyundai has been making news by going upscale," Nerad said. "The Hyundai Equus is the top of the line Hyundai, big and luxurious.
"You can only stretch a brand so far, but Hyundai has been more successful at that than a lot of us thought they would be," he said. "They've been able to make some inroads there. In terms of prestige cars, if there is going to be a functional luxury sector, they are going to be a player."The refreshed Equus will have about 30 new features including reworked exterior and interior designs and better dynamics. It is expected to be assembled in Korea.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV