Unveiled Tuesday night, the CTS is having a good show.
"Think about how great the ATS has done so far this year, and then shift that to the CTS," said James Bell, GM's head of consumer affairs. "It's a great driving machine, built on the same platform, but a stretched version. It's five inches longer and two inches wider than the outgoing CTS, but it weighs 250 pounds less, because GM has untethered its engineers."
The CTS provides one more indication "of the resurgence of the Cadillac brand," said analyst Rebecca Lindland, owner of Rebel Three Consulting of Greenwich, Conn."They need to get this one right, that's for sure," Lindland said. "They need to be cognizant of that very angular design Cadillac has, which some people like, although it can be quite polarizing."
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV