Advance Auto Parts, Inc., (NYSE:AAP), a leading automotive aftermarket retailer of parts, batteries, accessories, and maintenance items today announced it will be holding an investor and analyst conference in Remington, Indiana on Wednesday, April 10, 2013. A portion of the conference including a management presentation followed by a question and answer session will be webcast live from 8:30 a.m. to 10:00 a.m. eastern time. The webcast will be available on the investor relations section of the Company’s website at www.AdvanceAutoParts.com. The webcast will be archived on the Company’s website until April 10, 2014.
About Advance Auto Parts
Headquartered in Roanoke, Va., Advance Auto Parts, Inc., a leading
automotive aftermarket retailer of parts, accessories, batteries, and
maintenance items, in the United States, serves both the do-it-yourself
and professional installer markets. As of December 29, 2012, the Company
operated 3,794 stores in 39 states, Puerto Rico, and the Virgin Islands.
Additional information about the Company, employment opportunities,
customer services, and online shopping for parts, accessories and other
offerings can be found on the Company's website at
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV