Quad/Graphics, Inc. (NYSE: QUAD), will feature its innovative packaging solutions – including graphic and structural design enhanced with interactive print applications – at this week’s BrewExpo America show in Washington, D.C.
Craft brewers and other consumer products companies can visit booth 7094 on March 27-29 to learn about Quad/Graphics’:
- 4-, 6- and 12-bottle beverage packaging and folding carton packaging for food, health and beauty and other consumer products.
- High-end decorative treatments for packaging, such as embossing/debossing, UV varnishes, foil stamping, laminations, die-cuts and unique substrates.
- Interactive print applications that create engaging mobile experiences that drive engagement and response, such as games, promotions including in-store coupons and discounts, product demonstrations or how-to videos, and more.
- Commitment to sustainability and reducing impact on the environment.
“At Quad/Graphics, we are redefining packaging through unique and differentiating fold and trim formats, and pioneering interactive print applications that reinforce brands and drive action,” said Joel Quadracci, Chairman, President & CEO. “With our Actable® app, our packaging comes to life through image recognition, augmented reality, near field communication (NFC) or traditional QR codes. We know how to help consumer products companies capitalize on the proven power of print – in combination with other channels – to create a results-driven marketing strategy.”
For information on Quad/Graphics’ packaging solutions, visit QG.com/packaging.About Quad/Graphics Quad/Graphics (NYSE: QUAD), a leading global printer and media channel integrator, is redefining print in today’s multichannel media world by helping marketers and publishers capitalize on print’s ability to complement and connect with other media channels. With consultative ideas, worldwide capabilities, leading-edge technology and single-source simplicity, Quad/Graphics has the resources and knowledge to help its clients maximize the revenue they derive from their marketing spend through channel integration, and minimize their total cost of production and distribution through a fully integrated national distribution network. The Company provides a diverse range of print solutions, media solutions and logistics services from multiple locations throughout North America, Latin America and Europe.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV