3 Stocks Going Ex-Dividend Tomorrow: ARCO, DGX, SLW
Editor's Note: TheStreet ratings do not represent the views of TheStreet's staff or its contributors. Ratings are established by computer based on metrics for performance (which includes growth, stock performance, efficiency and valuation) and risk (volatility and solvency). Companies with poor cash flow or high debt levels tend to earn lower ratings in our model.Tomorrow, March 28, 2013, 6 U.S. common stocks are scheduled to go ex-dividend. The dividend yields on these stocks range from 1.2% to 9.3%. All of these stocks can be found on our stocks going ex-dividend section of our dividend calendar.Highlighted Stocks Going Ex-Dividend Tomorrow:Arcos Dorados Holdings (NYSE:ARCO) shares as of market close today will be eligible for a dividend of 6 cents per share. At a price of $13.37 as of 9:36 a.m. ET, the dividend yield is 1.8%.The average volume for Arcos Dorados Holdings has been 1.3 million shares per day over the past 30 days. Arcos Dorados Holdings has a market cap of $1.7 billion and is part of the leisure industry. Shares are up 12.2% year to date as of the close of trading on Tuesday.EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys dividend stocks that have the potential for a 3% to 4% yield and 10% growth. Get his best picks for less than $50/year. Arcos Dorados Holdings Inc. operates and franchises McDonald's restaurants. The company has a P/E ratio of 24.13. Currently there are no analysts that rate Arcos Dorados Holdings a buy, 1 analyst rates it a sell, and 3 rate it a hold.TheStreet Ratings rates Arcos Dorados Holdings as a sell. The company's weaknesses can be seen in multiple areas, such as its poor profit margins, weak operating cash flow, generally disappointing historical performance in the stock itself and disappointing return on equity. You can view the full Arcos Dorados Holdings Ratings Report now.
- See our top-yielding stocks list.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV