ConvergEx Group's Patented ADR Products Now Offered Through RealTickÂ® Platform
NEW YORK, March 27, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- ConvergEx Group, a leading technology company, today announced that it has made its patented* ADR Direct ® and Reverse ADR SM products available to its customers through RealTick ®, its award-winning EMS platform.** ConvergEx customers using RealTick have access to a new user-friendly workflow that centralizes all the components of ADR conversions with global trade execution.
The comprehensive functionalities begin in the trade montage with a color-coded conversion button which displays in real time if a security is available for conversion - irrespective of where the security is traded. It then calculates conversion ratios and the number of ADRs/ordinary shares to trade. Once an ADR/ordinary share trade has been executed, customers can seamlessly facilitate conversions in the RealTick blotter with the flexibility to either convert all or some of the executed shares.
Users can also stage an order from their OMS to RealTick and ConvergEx's ADR technology will electronically set up a trading ticket. Even though the executed orders are in a different market than the staged order, the fills will come back to the customer's OMS in the symbol and currency of the staged order.
"Our unique functionality gives ConvergEx customers a solution to easily and automatically convert ordinary shares to ADRs and ADRs to ordinary shares in real time within the RealTick execution blotter," said Andrew Levine, managing director and head of ConvergEx's ADR business. "It offers the benefits of extended liquidity hours, while minimizing market impact and reducing trading costs. In addition, we also give customers the flexibility to either electronically trade and execute conversions within RealTick or have the ConvergEx ADR Desk execute the conversion trade on their RealTick blotter."ConvergEx's ADR offering within RealTick includes:
- ADR Direct – This ground‐breaking product allows customers to trade ordinary shares in 32 countries, convert the shares to ADRs in U.S. dollars and receive a net ADR price in real time. With ADR Direct, a customer settles the ADR portion of the trade through the U.S. settlement system.
- Reverse ADR – Investors can extend the local liquidity day into U.S. trading hours, continue to trade when there is news or to diversify trading markets during the Europe/U.S. overlap. With Reverse ADR, customers can trade ADRs in the U.S., receive a local currency conversion price and settle the trade in ordinary shares in the local currency, all according to the local settlement cycle.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV