PORT ST LUCIE, Fla., March 27, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- CleanPath Resources Corp (OTC Pink: CLNP) ( www.re-load.biz) announced today an exclusive agreement with the BioSwan™ division of Hemp, Inc. The agreement gives CleanPath exclusive rights to the new NutraLOAD™ stem enhancement product. NutraLOAD™ is an innovative new product shown to significantly increase the production of PluriCells™ in the body.
PluriCells™ is the trademarked name given to the recently discovered and naturally occurring pluripotent stem cells found in everyone's body. These precious but scarce stem cells can differentiate into any tissue type in the body, just like the better known but highly controversial embryonic stem cells.
CleanPath believes that ingesting NutraLOAD™ on a daily basis can safely support an increase in PluriCells™ level in the body and thereby improving the healing process and promoting optimal cellular health without the risk and contention derived from embryonic stem cells.NutraLOAD™ was developed by BioSwan, Inc. (www.bioswan.com), a Nevada based nutraceutical, stem cell, and medical device research company and subsidiary of Hemp, Inc. (OTC Pink: HEMP) ( www.hemp.com) The CEO of CleanPath, Ken Lewis, summed up his excitement about NutraLOAD™ by saying, "NutraLOAD™ represents the next chapter in cellular health, improved healing and breakthrough stem cell technology. CleanPath is proud to lead the way in providing this game changing technology to its customers." Ken Lewis1-561-309-9876 firstname.lastname@example.org SOURCE CleanPath Resources Corp
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV