Philly's Electric Factory Launches New Website
LANCASTER, Pa. , March 27, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Creative technology agency Williams Forrest today announces the launch of a new website for Philadelphia music venue the Electric Factory ( www.electricfactory.info). Williams Forrest and partner agency AgileCat teamed up on a total refresh of both the front-end design and back-end architecture of the site. AgileCat provided the design enhancements, which included an evolved Electric Factory identity as well as an entirely new approach to the creative presentation of the look, feel, style and structure of the website, and Williams Forrest was responsible for the web solution.
The Electric Factory, an iconic national brand for live music based in Philadelphia with clients that include Bruce Springsteen to LiveAid, enlisted AgileCat and Williams Forrest to create a site that better serves their internal needs as well as the venue's music loving audience. The site's main improvements include a new calendar view with featured events, a photo gallery, and a news and announcements page, providing easy access to key information as well as an engaging experience for the user.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV