SCOTTSDALE, Ariz., March 27, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Meritage Homes Corporation (NYSE:MTH), a leading U.S. homebuilder, today announced the expiration and final results of its tender offer to purchase any or all of its outstanding $99,825,000 aggregate principal amount 7.731% Senior Subordinated Notes due 2017 ("2017 Notes") and its related consent solicitation (together, the "Tender Offer and Consent Solicitation"). The Tender Offer and Consent Solicitation was made pursuant to the Company's Offer to Purchase and Solicitation of Consents, the related Consent and Letter of Transmittal and press release, each dated February 27, 2013, (collectively, the "Offer Documents"), which set forth a more detailed description of the terms.
The Tender Offer and Consent Solicitation expired at 12:00 midnight, New York City time, on March 26, 2013 (the "Expiration Date"). Based on information provided by the depositary for the Tender Offer and Consent Solicitation, an aggregate principal amount of $16.7 million of 2017 Notes were validly tendered and not validly withdrawn in the Tender Offer and Consent Solicitation.
Holders of 2017 Notes who validly tendered their 2017 Notes in the Tender Offer and Consent Solicitation as of 12:00 midnight, New York City time on Tuesday, March 12, 2013 (the "Early Tender & Consent Date") received $1,033.75 per $1,000 principal amount of 2017 Notes accepted in the Tender Offer and Consent Solicitation.Holders of 2017 Notes who validly tendered after the Early Tender & Consent Date and at or before the Expiration Date will receive $1,003.75 per $1,000 principal amount of 2017 Notes accepted in the Tender Offer and Consent Solicitation, which excludes the early consent payment of $30.00 per $1,000 principal amount of 2017 Notes. Meritage intends to retire the remaining, untendered 2017 Notes through a call for redemption, and has provided notice of such call to the holders of the 2017 Notes.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV