Ark. Panel Advances Income, Capital Gains Tax Cuts
"We have to have job creators in this state, and I respectfully submit that passing this law will help advance job creators in Arkansas," Carter told the panel.
Other tax cut proposals that lawmakers have backed in recent weeks include a Senate-backed proposal to exempt military pay from income taxes and a House-backed exemption for farmers on sales taxes on utilities for several types of agricultural buildings.
Follow Andrew DeMillo on Twitter at www.twitter.com/ademillo
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV