NORCROSS, Ga., March 27, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Official Payments, a leading provider of electronic payment solutions, wants all those who own property in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, to know that the due date for paying real estate taxes in full without penalty is Sunday, March 31.
" Philadelphia property owners should be aware that there is no due date extension for paying real estate taxes even though the March 31 due date falls on a Sunday," said Alex P. Hart, President and CEO of Official Payments. "By paying online through Official Payments, Philadelphians can take advantage of one of the fastest, easiest and most secure ways to pay taxes owed."
Taxpayers can begin the payment process by logging onto www.OfficialPayments.com and selecting the "Local Payments" button. Official Payments accepts debit and credit cards as well as electronic checks for the City of Philadelphia. Payments made later than March 31 are subject to additional charges, including interest and penalties.
Those with questions about their Philadelphia real estate tax obligations can email firstname.lastname@example.org.About Official Payments Official Payments Holdings, Inc. (Nasdaq: OPAY) provides turnkey electronic payment solutions for over 3,000 clients across all 50 states, and the District of Columbia. Official Payments' solutions enable government agencies, educational institutions, utility companies and charitable organizations to seamlessly accept secure, convenient payments by credit card, debit card and electronic check via mobile, web ( www.OfficialPayments.com), telephone and point of sale. Official Payments is not a tax advisor and does not provide advice on any tax requirements. Use of any information from this announcement is for general information only and does not represent personal tax advice either expressed or implied. You are encouraged to seek professional tax advice for tax questions and assistance.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV