- An Emergency Response Plan has been developed for surface exploration operations targeting rare earth elements. Among the plan's details is an inventory of emergency equipment available for use at the project site, and confirmation that, among the team members, Mark Peabody holds a Level 1 First Aid ticket and is a transportation endorsement First Aid provider. Mr. Peabody is available at the on-site First-aid Station, located by the office trailer. All members of drilling crews, meanwhile, hold Level 1 First Aid tickets.
- The Company has purchased Commercial General Liability insurance coverage of $2,000,000 as of March 20, 2013, providing insurance coverage for the Phase I exploration operations.
- By way of identifying any potential radioactivity on the exploration site, the Company received a report from the Saskatchewan Research Council on March 19, 2013, confirming the site sample provided is not radioactive (Report No: G-13-454 established sample number 132612 was <200 counts per second (cps) on the Geiger counter.)
Great American Energy, Inc. Establishes Qualified Mine Manager And Safety Measures For Bear Creek Rare Earth Project
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.