Great American Energy, Inc. Establishes Qualified Mine Manager And Safety Measures For Bear Creek Rare Earth Project
Great American Energy, Inc. (OTCBB: SRBL) ("Great American Energy" and/or "the Company") is pleased to report on progress made on the Company's 2013 exploration program for its Bear Creek Rare Earth Project in British Columbia (BC), Canada. The Phase I program is designed to better determine the project's resource and production potential.
A qualified mine manager has been appointed to the work program: DW Exploration Ltd (DWE). DWE was founded and is owned by David A. Wallach, who is part of Great American Energy's Advisory Board. Mr. Wallach is a fourth generation miner and prospector with 25 years of experience as President/Director of several private exploration companies, acting as general manager, project manager and tenure management. Among his industry experience are practical mining and exploration in open pit and underground drilling/blasting; heavy equipment operator; timber man; prospector and geo technical field work.
Great American Energy has also attended to the following safety-related measures associated with the Phase I exploration program:
- An Emergency Response Plan has been developed for surface exploration operations targeting rare earth elements. Among the plan's details is an inventory of emergency equipment available for use at the project site, and confirmation that, among the team members, Mark Peabody holds a Level 1 First Aid ticket and is a transportation endorsement First Aid provider. Mr. Peabody is available at the on-site First-aid Station, located by the office trailer. All members of drilling crews, meanwhile, hold Level 1 First Aid tickets.
- The Company has purchased Commercial General Liability insurance coverage of $2,000,000 as of March 20, 2013, providing insurance coverage for the Phase I exploration operations.
- By way of identifying any potential radioactivity on the exploration site, the Company received a report from the Saskatchewan Research Council on March 19, 2013, confirming the site sample provided is not radioactive (Report No: G-13-454 established sample number 132612 was <200 counts per second (cps) on the Geiger counter.)
"We're encouraged to have already completed these legal, administrative and safety groundwork steps for our Phase I exploration work on the Bear Creek Rare Earth Project," commented Felipe Pimienta, Great American Energy's CEO. "We can now bring our full focus onto defining our work program's scope, success criteria and projected expenses in finer detail."
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts