Bally Technologies, Inc. (NYSE: BYI), a leader in slots, video machines, casino-management, interactive applications, and networked and server-based systems for the global gaming industry, today announced that Senior Director of Corporate Marketing and Communications Laura Olson-Reyes earned a 2012 Great Women of Gaming “Proven Leader” award.
The annual awards, presented by Casino Enterprise Management magazine, honor the brightest women in the gaming industry from around the world. The “Proven Leader” category honors leaders who have worked in the gaming industry for a minimum of 10 years.
“I appreciate the confidence and support of my company for nominating me for this distinguished honor,” Olson-Reyes said. “The Bally leadership team provides many opportunities for women to learn, enjoy challenging work, and advance into levels of greater responsibility – and for that I am extremely grateful.”
Winners of the award were recognized for demonstrating exceptional achievement in at least three of five areas: Ability to go above and beyond job responsibilities; commitment to company and co-workers; contributions to the industry as a whole; commitment to mentoring; and strong overall life balance.“Laura shows her professional strengths daily, mentors employees internally, and has the creativity and ability to see beyond the moment,” said Vice President of Corporate Marketing Dan Savage. “The professionalism and passion Laura demonstrates for her work is also felt in her community. She was instrumental in forging a partnership between Bally and the Nevada Childhood Cancer Foundation.” Olson-Reyes joined Bally Technologies in 2007 as Director of Corporate Communications and was promoted to Senior Director of Corporate Marketing and Communications in 2012. She has more than 20 years of gaming experience.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV