The Canadian firm, which changed its name from Research in Motion earlier this year and recently launched its new Z10 phone, saw its shares climb 1.18% in Tuesday trading.
Analysts surveyed by Thomson Reuters expect BlackBerry to report revenue of $2.84 billion and a loss of 29 cents a share in the quarter.
BlackBerry was also one of the most active premarket Nasdaq stocks on share volume of 229,323.Sirius XM (SIRI) shares dipped 0.49% to $3.07, while Vodafone (VOD) fell 2.58% to $27.90. Internet radio giant Sirius XM was also the most active premarket Nasdaq stock on share volume of 345,982. Vodafone was another active stock on share volume of 246,564. Facebook (FB) shares dipped 0.54% to $25.07, while Intel (INTC) was down 0.62% to $21.63. --Written by James Rogers in New York. Follow @jamesjrogers >To submit a news tip, send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV