Ontario’s Workplace Safety and Insurance Board (WSIB), a leading workplace compensation board, and Guidewire Software, Inc. (NYSE: GWRE), a provider of flexible core system software to Property/Casualty insurers, today announced that the WSIB has selected Guidewire InsuranceSuite™ as its new platform for rating, underwriting and policy administration (account management), claims management, and billing. Guidewire PartnerConnect™ alliance member, Deloitte Inc., has been selected to lead the implementation project, with the WSIB and Guidewire working in close collaboration.
The WSIB is replacing its internally built systems to gain flexibility and allow it to respond more quickly to business changes, including meeting the demands of a distributed mobile environment. InsuranceSuite will also help the WSIB to transform its business processes and offer electronic services that cover the entire insurance lifecycle to its staff and customers.
“We are looking forward to the enhanced customer service capabilities that InsuranceSuite will bring,” said John Hill, chief information officer and vice president, Transformation, WSIB. “We are excited to give our customers a 360 degree view of their relationship with us as well as more flexibility around how they choose to interact with us whether that be in a mobile or traditional browser-based environment.”
InsuranceSuite will enable the WSIB to:
- Increase customer service levels by offering options that best suit customer communications preferences;
- More easily and quickly implement system changes;
- Reduce the cost of processing claims and managing accounts by leveraging a common skill set and configuration tools; and
- Leverage a modern platform to consolidate and standardize claims, account management, and billing systems and handling processes while enabling significant process efficiencies.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV