China Optical Communication Industry Report, 2012-2014
DUBLIN, March 27, 2013 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets announces the addition of " China Optical Communication Industry Report, 2012-2014" to its catalogue.
The global optical fiber and cable market maintained stable growth in 2011, and the total demand in 2011 rose by 15% year on year to over 200 million core km. In 2012, the demand remained strong, with the growth rate of nearly 6%. In the next five years, the average annual growth rate will be about 3%.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV