A Growing and Diverse Digital Catalog and Other Innovative Features: The fully incorporated NOOK Store offers NOOK app customers access to one of the world’s largest digital content collections featuring:
- More than 3 million books, including 1 million free books, from bestsellers to new releases, classics and more. Download in seconds, without ever leaving the app.
- The largest digital collection of the top 100 bestselling magazines available for digital subscriptions and single copy sale, plus a large selection of leading daily and weekly newspapers all available for immediate download.
- Sign in using your Microsoft Account – no need to create a new account.
- A vast and growing collection of full-color comics, graphic novels and kids’ comics.
- Free samples of NOOK Books and 14-day free trial subscriptions of newspapers and magazines.
- ArticleView™ for magazines, which helps readers focus on an article and quickly move between articles.
- The ability to sync the last page read across NOOK devices and apps so you don’t lose your place.
- Adjustable fonts, spacing and themes for a customized reading experience.
- NOOK Channels™, a pioneering recommendation system that provides an easy way to discover new titles by theme.
Like all free NOOK Reading Apps™, purchased content is stored through the NOOK Cloud™, making it easy for customers to access digital books, magazines and more wherever they go. The NOOK App for Windows 8 is now available to download for free through the Windows Store on all Windows 8 devices. Customers can learn more about NOOK for Windows 8 at www.nook.com/nookforwindows8.
About Barnes & Noble, Inc.
Barnes & Noble, Inc. (NYSE:BKS) is a Fortune 500 company and the leading retailer of content, digital media and educational products. The company operates 677 Barnes & Noble bookstores in 50 states, and one of the Web’s largest e-commerce sites, BN.com ( www.bn.com). Its NOOK Media LLC subsidiary is a leader in the emerging digital reading and digital education markets. The NOOK digital business offers award-winning NOOK® products and an expansive collection of digital reading and entertainment content through the NOOK Store™ ( www.nook.com), while Barnes & Noble College Booksellers, LLC operates 678 bookstores serving over 4.6 million students and faculty members at colleges and universities across the United States. Barnes & Noble is proud to be named a J.D. Power and Associates 2012 Customer Service Champion and is only one of 50 U.S. companies so named. Barnes & Noble.com is ranked the number one online retailer in customer satisfaction in the book, music and video category and a Top 10 online retailer overall in customer satisfaction according to ForeSee E-Retail Satisfaction Index (Spring Top 100 Edition).General information on Barnes & Noble, Inc. can be obtained via the Internet by visiting the company's corporate website: www.barnesandnobleinc.com. NOOK ®, NOOK Store™, NOOK Video™, NOOK Video Apps™ are trademarks of Barnes & Noble, Inc. Other trademarks referenced in this release are the property of their respective owners. Follow Barnes & Noble on Twitter ( www.bn.com/twitter), Facebook ( www.facebook.com/barnesandnoble) and YouTube ( www.youtube.com/barnesandnoble). About NOOK Media LLC NOOK reading and entertainment products make it easy to read what you love, anywhere you like™ with a fun, easy-to-use and immersive digital reading experience. With NOOK, customers gain access to the expansive NOOK Store™ of more than 3 million digital books, plus periodicals, comics, apps, movies and TV shows, and the ability to enjoy content across a wide array of popular devices through free NOOK Reading Apps™ and NOOK Video apps, available at www.nook.com/freenookapps. NOOK owners receive Always Free NOOK Support in any of Barnes & Noble’s nearly 700 bookstores. Find NOOK devices in Barnes & Noble stores and online at www.nook.com, as well as leading retailers including Best Buy, Walmart, Target and many others. NOOK products are available in the United Kingdom through www.nook.co.uk and leading retailers. For more information on NOOK, follow us on www.twitter.com/nookBN or www.twitter.com/nook_UK and www.facebook.com/nook.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV