Frost & Sullivan Hosts Analyst Briefing - 2013 Global Medical Devices Outlook
LONDON, March 27, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Advanced Medical Technologies Industry Manager Venkat Rajan has completed extensive analysis on the Global Medical Devices Market. The research expert will lead a short teleconference about new findings that affect the market, followed by a live question-and-answer session.
As a number of macroeconomic and regulatory events came to a head in 2010, the vast majority of major medical technology manufacturers underwent a period of transition that resulted in rebooted market strategies and overhauled organizational structures to better adapt with a changing market landscape.
In 2013 and moving forward, most market participants have similar goals of controlling costs, positioning its business in growing treatment areas, and expanding the organization's footprint in emerging markets. Given continued industry pressures and headwinds, the execution of strategies to achieve those goals is paramount to long-term market viability.
You Will Discover
- Market projections for the global medical devices market
- Identification of market sectors and sub-sectors poised for expansion
- Strategies for success in the new market paradigm
- The Integrated Value Proposition provides support to our clients throughout all phases of their journey to visionary innovation including: research, analysis, strategy, vision, innovation and implementation.
- The Partnership Infrastructure is entirely unique as it constructs the foundation upon which visionary innovation becomes possible. This includes our 360 degree research, comprehensive industry coverage, career best practices as well as our global footprint of more than 40 offices.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV