March 27, 2013
/PRNewswire/ -- Advanced Medical Technologies Industry Manager
has completed extensive analysis on the Global Medical Devices Market. The research expert will lead a short teleconference about new findings that affect the market, followed by a live question-and-answer session.
As a number of macroeconomic and regulatory events came to a head in 2010, the vast majority of major medical technology manufacturers underwent a period of transition that resulted in rebooted market strategies and overhauled organizational structures to better adapt with a changing market landscape.
In 2013 and moving forward, most market participants have similar goals of controlling costs, positioning its business in growing treatment areas, and expanding the organization's footprint in emerging markets. Given continued industry pressures and headwinds, the execution of strategies to achieve those goals is paramount to long-term market viability.
You Will Discover
- Market projections for the global medical devices market
- Identification of market sectors and sub-sectors poised for expansion
- Strategies for success in the new market paradigm
"More than ever, emerging market needs are driving decision making for companies whether it is around M&A strategy or investment in R&D and product development. In those markets, companies have found it necessary to employ more targeted and tactical strategies geared towards country and regional variances as opposed to a broad one size fits all approach," states Frost & Sullivan Advanced Medical Technologies Industry Manager
For more information on Frost & Sullivan's Advanced Medical Technologies practice, please visit:
Registration & Recordings
To attend the briefing, or receive a recorded version, please send an email to
with your contact details.
About Frost & Sullivan
Frost & Sullivan, the Growth Partnership Company, works in collaboration with clients to leverage visionary innovation that addresses the global challenges and related growth opportunities that will make or break today's market participants.
Our "Growth Partnership" supports clients by addressing these opportunities and incorporating two key elements driving visionary innovation: The Integrated Value Proposition and The Partnership Infrastructure.
- The Integrated Value Proposition provides support to our clients throughout all phases of their journey to visionary innovation including: research, analysis, strategy, vision, innovation and implementation.
- The Partnership Infrastructure is entirely unique as it constructs the foundation upon which visionary innovation becomes possible. This includes our 360 degree research, comprehensive industry coverage, career best practices as well as our global footprint of more than 40 offices.
For more than 50 years, we have been developing growth strategies for the global 1000, emerging businesses, the public sector and the investment community. Is your organisation prepared for the next profound wave of industry convergence, disruptive technologies, increasing competitive intensity, Mega Trends, breakthrough best practices, changing customer dynamics and emerging economies?