Mosaic (MOS) ($58.73): A major producer of phosphate and potash crop nutrients and is expected to earn 89 cents per share. The stock has a hold rating, is 2.6% undervalued and is up just 0.2% over the last 12 months. The stock is above its 200-day SMA at $56.65 with a weekly value level at $57.66 with a monthly pivot at $59.68 and semiannual risky level at $77.75. The weekly chart is negative with the stock below its five-week MMA at $59.76 with the 200-week SMA at $58.67.
Winnebago (WGO) ($22.30): The leading U.S. manufacturer of recreational vehicles is expected to earn 16 cents per share. The stock has a strong sell rating and is thus a source of funds, is 47.4% undervalued and is up 126.4% over the last 12 months. The stock is well above its 200-day SMA at $14.18 with a weekly value level at $20.38 and the March 2008 high at $24.14. The weekly chart profile is positive but overbought with the five-week MMA at $20.36.
At the time of publication the author held no positions in any of the stocks mentioned.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV