Value Level: Price at which to enter a GTC limit order to buy on weakness. The letters mean; W-weekly, M-monthly, Q-quarterly, S-semiannual and A-annual.
Pivot: A level between a value level and risky level that should be a magnet during the time frame noted.
Risky Level: Price at which to enter a GTC limit order to sell on strength.
Finish Line (FINL) ($18.37): One of the largest mall-based retailers of athletic footwear and apparel is expected to earn 75 cents per share. The stock has a buy rating, is 6.5% undervalued and is down 27.2% over the last 12 months. The stock is below its 200-day simple moving average at $20.19 with an annual value level at $13.30, a weekly pivot at $18.76 and monthly risky level at $19.49. The weekly chart profile is neutral with the stock between its 200-week SMA at $17.25 and its five-week modified moving average at $18.52.Fred's (FRED) ($14.22): A general discount retailer serving the southeast part of the country is expected to earn 19 cents per share. The stock has a buy rating, is 4.9% overvalued and is down 4.8% over the last 12 months. The stock is above its 200-day SMA at $13.88 with a quarterly value level at $13.74, a semiannual pivot at $14.54 and semiannual risky level at $15.59. The weekly chart profile is positive with the stock above its five-week MMA and 200-week SMA at $13.77 and $12.88. GameStop (GME) ($26.36)" The largest video and entertainment software retailer is expected to earn $2.10 per share. The stock has a buy rating, is 1.8% undervalued and is up 10.8% over the last 12 months. The stock is above its 200-day SMA at $22.22 with a semiannual value level at $23.89, a weekly pivot at $26.61 and monthly risky level at $26.88. The weekly chart profile is positive with the stock above its five-week MMA and 200-week SMA at $25.27 and $22.45.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV