March 27, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Cabot Oil & Gas (NYSE: COG) will release its first quarter 2013 financial and operating results on
Wednesday, April 24, 2013.
A conference call with investors, analysts and other interested parties is scheduled for 9:30 a.m. ET ( 8:30 a.m. CT, 7:30 a.m. MT, 6:30 a.m. PT) on Thursday, April 25, 2013, to discuss first quarter 2013 financial and operating results. You are invited to listen to the call, which will be broadcast live over the Internet, at www.cabotog.com.
A replay will be available at www.cabotog.com.
Cabot Oil & Gas Corporation, headquartered in
Houston, Texas is a leading independent natural gas producer, with its entire resource base located in the continental
United States. For additional information, visit the Company's Internet homepage at
FOR MORE INFORMATION CONTACT Scott Schroeder (281) 589-4993
SOURCE Cabot Oil & Gas
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV