SEATTLE, NEW YORK, LONDON, SINGAPORE and BANGALORE, India, March 27, 2013 /PRNewswire/ --
Aditi Technologies ( http://www.aditi.com), a leader in cloud and enterprise social technology consulting and TIBCO Software (NASDAQ: TIBX), announced today that they have entered into a strategic partnership to bolster offerings in enterprise social and e-commerce.
"Our clients are seeking real time, event-enabled solutions and frameworks to win in today's complex business environment," said Pradeep Rathinam, CEO at Aditi Technologies. "TIBCO's product suite is critical to the workflows and systems that our customers across e-commerce, healthcare and financial services are attempting to build. By integrating with social, commerce and cloud workloads, we will aggressively look to help our customers win in the marketplace with TIBCO."
The partnership will allow Aditi to deploy TIBCO's suite of real-time integration and events processing technologies and gain access to wider TIBCO capabilities. Aditi and TIBCO believe these additional capabilities will be integral to solutions tackling scenarios in e-commerce and social computing like revenue optimization, business productivity and analytics. The initial set of joint offerings will include:
- Enabling multi-channel commerce platforms using TIBCO's integration suite to surface products, customers and promotions to drive acquisition
- Implement complex event processing to improve real-time intelligence for business on fast moving data
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts