Photo Release -- Cello-Green(TM) Brand Compostable Beverage Straws Made From Cereplast Compostables(R) Resins By The Cello-O-Core(R) Company
About The Cell-O-Core Company
"Stirring up America... Since 1945" The Cell-O-Core Company was founded in 1945 and is based in Ohio. Their products area made in the USA. For more information about Cell-O-Core and their products, contact Thomas B. Allen, Executive Vice President and Chief Operating Officer: tallen@Cellocore.com or (330) 239-4370.
About Cereplast, Inc. Cereplast, Inc. (OTCQB:CERP) designs and manufactures proprietary biobased, sustainable bioplastics which are used as substitutes for traditional plastics in all major converting processes - such as injection molding, thermoforming, blow molding and extrusions - at a pricing structure that is competitive with traditional plastics. On the cutting-edge of biobased plastic material development, Cereplast now offers resins to meet a variety of customer demands. Cereplast Compostables® resins are ideally suited for single-use applications where high biobased content and compostability are advantageous, especially in the food service industry. Cereplast Sustainables® resins combine high biobased content with the durability and endurance of traditional plastic, making them ideal for applications in industries such as automotive, consumer electronics and packaging. Learn more at www.cereplast.com . You may also visit the Cereplast social networking pages at Facebook.com/Cereplast, Twitter.com/Cereplast and Youtube.com/Cereplastinc.
*Not home compostable.
CONTACT: Cereplast, Inc. Public Relations Nicole Robertson (310) 615-1900 x154 firstname.lastname@example.org Investor Relations: Alliance Advisors, LLC Alan Sheinwald 914-669-0222 email@example.com www.AllianceAdvisors.net Valter Pinto 914-669-0222 x201 firstname.lastname@example.org www.AllianceAdvisors.net
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV