NEW YORK -- BlackBerry (BBRY) is expected by analysts Thursday to post a fourth-quarter loss of 29 cents a share on revenue of $2.8 billion.
The focus for the quarter will be on global sales of BlackBerry's new Z10 touchscreen smartphone. The device went on sale in the U.S. just last week so sales there won't be part of the results.
TheStreet will be live-blogging BlackBerry's results beginning at 7 a.m.
Red Hat (RHT) missed Wall Street estimates for the fourth quarter. The open source software company posted adjusted earnings of 36 cents a share in the quarter on revenue of $348 million, an increase of 17% year over year. Analysts were looking for earnings of 30 cents a share on revenue of $349.4 million. The company noted that subscription revenue, the majority of its business, was $303 million for the quarter, up 19% year over year. Red Hat Slammed as Revenue Falls Short
GameStop (GME) is expected by analysts Thursday to post fourth-quarter earnings of $2.09 a share on revenue of $3.45 billion.
PVH (PVH), the clothing maker, said Wednesday that fourth-quarter earnings more than doubled. Adjusted earnings of $1.60 a share easily beat analysts' earnings expectations. PVH forecast adjusted earnings in 2013 of $7 a share, below estimates of $7.40 a share, as the acquisition of Warnaco cuts into profits. 4 Reasons Not to Buy Stocks in 2013
Mosaic (MOS) is expected by Wall Street to earn 88 cents a share in its fiscal third quarter on revenue of $2.29 billion.
Analysts expect Accenture (ACN) to post fiscal second-quarter earnings of 97 cents a share. 5 Stocks With Major Insider Buying
-- Written by Joseph Woelfel
>To contact the writer of this article, click here: Joseph Woelfel >To submit a news tip, send an email to: email@example.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV