Spinifex Receives $1.5m In R&D Tax Incentive For Research Activities Related To The Discovery Of Treatments For Pain
Spinifex Pharmaceuticals is an Australian biotechnology company developing new drug candidates for the treatment and management of pain.
Established in 2005 and based in Melbourne, Spinifex has applied its world-class drug development capabilities to advance product candidates. Its lead product EMA401 is under development as a potential first-in-class oral treatment for chronic pain, including neuropathic pain, without CNS side effects. Spinifex's Phase 2 program for EMA401 includes clinical trials in a number of neuropathic pain conditions. Spinifex investors are GBS Venture Partners, Brandon Capital Partners, Uniseed and UniQuest.
For more information please contact:Company Dr Tom McCarthy CEO Spinifex Pharmaceuticals Tel: +61(0)3-9938-1205 Email: email@example.com Media Chris Gardner/ Nina Enegren Citigate Dewe Rogerson Tel: +44(0)20-7638-9571 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org SOURCE Spinifex Pharmaceuticals
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV