The IPXI Founding Members include some of the world's leading innovative corporations and most prestigious universities, as well as cutting-edge national laboratories. The Founding Members have committed to sponsor offerings on the Exchange with an aggregate target market value in excess of $750 million.
Among the IPXI Founding Members are: Ford Global Technologies, LLC, Philips Intellectual Property & Standards, a division of Koninklijke Philips Electronics N.V. ( Philips Electronics), Hewlett-Packard Company, J.P. Morgan Chase & Co., and Sony Corporation of America.
IPXI is the world's first financial exchange for licensing and trading intellectual property rights. The mission of IPXI is to meet the price discovery, transaction efficiency and data distribution needs of intellectual property owners, investors and traders by creating the central marketplace for tradable IP assets. IPXI is funded by a group of U.S. and European investors, including CBOE Holdings, Inc. (Nasdaq: CBOE), parent of the Chicago Board Options Exchange (CBOE), and Royal Philips Electronics (Philips). For more information on IPXI, please see the Exchange Fact Sheet or visit www.ipxi.com .SOURCE Intellectual Property Exchange International, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV