HomeStreet, Inc. (“HomeStreet” or “the Company”) (NASDAQ:HMST) today announced that it has received notification from its regulator, the Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco, that the Company is in full compliance with its Cease and Desist Order, dated May 2009, and the order has been terminated effective March 26, 2013.
“This is a tremendous acknowledgement of the accomplishments of our Company over the last four years,” said Vice Chairman and CEO Mark K. Mason. “HomeStreet’s board of directors and management have worked closely with our regulator to meet the requirements of the order, and we are deeply gratified by this recognition of the successful recapitalization and strong financial condition of our institution.”
About HomeStreet, Inc.
HomeStreet, Inc. (NASDAQ:HMST) is a diversified financial services company headquartered in Seattle, Washington, and the holding company for HomeStreet Bank, a state-chartered, FDIC-insured savings bank. HomeStreet Bank offers consumer and business banking, investment and insurance products and services in Washington, Oregon, Idaho, Hawaii and California.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV