Demand For FTTX To Drive Chinese Fiber Optic Test Equipment Market, Says Frost & Sullivan
Price pressures represent another area of concern. Due to the increasing price-performance ratio of instruments, test equipment vendors are competing to offer lower prices, while keeping the performance of their products at the highest level. In addition, vendors are offering specialized customer service and technical support to ensure quality of service.
"Due to infrastructure upgrades and the growth in smartphone sales, hand-held test instruments, including OTDR, OLS, OPM and RFTS, are expected to gain more market share going forward," concludes Wei. "Vendors are consistently investing in R&D to keep pace with technological advancements. There will be greater competition from local vendors, especially in the installation and maintenance of FOTE."
Fiber Optic Test Equipment Market in China is part of the Test & Measurement Growth Partnership Services program, which also includes research in the following markets: The Chinese Electromagnetic Compatibility Test Equipment and Services, Asia-Pacific General Purpose Test Equipment, Global Data Acquisition Hardware and Software, Global Bit Error Rate Tester Market, and Global Over-the-top Video Test and Monitoring, among others. All research services included in subscriptions provide detailed market opportunities and industry trends that have been evaluated following extensive interviews with market participants.
About Frost & SullivanFrost & Sullivan, the Growth Partnership Company, works in collaboration with clients to leverage visionary innovation that addresses the global challenges and related growth opportunities that will make or break today's market participants. Our "Growth Partnership" supports clients by addressing these opportunities and incorporating two key elements driving visionary innovation: The Integrated Value Proposition and The Partnership Infrastructure.
- The Integrated Value Proposition provides support to our clients throughout all phases of their journey to visionary innovation including: research, analysis, strategy, vision, innovation and implementation.
- The Partnership Infrastructure is entirely unique as it constructs the foundation upon which visionary innovation becomes possible. This includes our 360 degree research, comprehensive industry coverage, career best practices as well as our global footprint of more than 40 offices.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV