Flipboard Opens Curation Platform: Now Anyone Can Create And Share Their Own Magazines
But wait, There's More
- A tap on the red ribbon opens a new visual Content Guide that gives readers a view into everything on their Flipboard - showing "My Magazines" as well as all of the content they subscribe to on Flipboard under "My Subscriptions." This new view allows readers to rearrange or delete sections by tapping and holding, or quickly switch between section of interest.
- New side bars within magazines surface related magazines and sub-sections of content so it's easy to find more interesting sources and topics.
- Recommended reading suggestions appear throughout Flipboard. For example, in Cover Stories the "More for You" module gives readers an easy way to explore a variety of content related to what their friends are saving into magazines and the sources they subscribe to on Flipboard.
- Now integrated with Facebook, people can share content from Flipboard to their timeline and create a Facebook section full of the magazines they are curating and stories they are collecting.
Flipboard is available for free from the App Store on iPad, iPhone and iPod touch or at www.AppStore.com/Flipboard.
Flipboard is the world's first social magazine, a single place to keep up with everything you care about and collect it in ways that reflect you. Inspired by the beauty and ease of print media, Flipboard is designed so you can easily flip through news from around the world or stories from right at home, helping people find the one thing that can inform, entertain or even inspire them every day. Start reading your magazine by downloading Flipboard at www.flipboard.com.SOURCE Flipboard
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts