Standard Pacific Homes To Open New Community In Bakersfield, CA
BAKERSFIELD, Calif., March 26, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Standard Pacific Homes, one of the nation's leaders in homebuilding quality, today announced the grand opening of Standard Pacific Homes at West Village, a luxurious new collection of one- and two-story single-family homes nestled in southwest Bakersfield. As the area's first new community to showcase Standard Pacific Homes' all new architectural concepts, West Village offers four distinctive floor plans with many options for flexible living spaces. Home shoppers will have the opportunity to explore the enhanced sense of flow from room to room, indoor to outdoor connectivity and spacious layout of the floor plans by touring four beautifully-appointed models at the grand opening celebration on Saturday, April 6 and Sunday, April 7. Doors open at 10:00 a.m.
"We are delighted to introduce our all new home designs to the Bakersfield area," said Ted McKibbin, Southern California Coastal President for Standard Pacific Homes. "Prospective homeowners will find that more square footage is dedicated to the areas where people spend the majority of their time. The spacious nature of the designs coupled with the area's close proximity to abundant recreational activities makes Standard Pacific Homes at West Village a wonderful place to own a home."
Inviting exterior styles influenced by Spanish and European Country architecture create an unparalleled curb appeal at Standard Pacific Homes at West Village. The homes will feature innovative interior designs that include forward thinking concepts such as Great Rooms that flow into gourmet kitchens complete with state-of-the-art appliances, slab granite countertops and oversized islands ideal for food preparation and entertaining. Generous master suites offer sizeable walk-in closets, abundant storage and private master baths that provide a spa-like experience.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV