BOGOTA, March 26, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Ecopetrol S.A. (BVC: ECOPETROL; NYSE: EC; TSX: ECP) reports that on March 22, 2013, it entered into a credit facility guaranteed by the US EximBank that was being structured since the end of 2009. The four international lender banks are JPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A., The Bank of Tokyo-Mitsubishi UFJ LTD, Mizuho Corporate Bank, ltd. and Citibank N.A.
The facility consists of two parts, whose terms are governed by: (i) A Facility Agreement for US$420,442,800, amortized over 7 years at a rate of LIBOR + 0.65; and (ii) a Credit Agreement for US$426,616,323, amortized over 10 years at a rate of Libor + 0.90. The funds can only be disbursed abroad and used exclusively to pay for goods and services purchased from U.S. providers. Therefore, none of the foreign currency disbursed pursuant to these facilities will be entering in Colombia. Ecopetrol has not yet drawn on either of these facilities.
Prior to the closing, Ecopetrol S.A. had previously complied with all of the procedures and approvals required by pertinent governmental entities.Contact us for any additional information: Investor Relations Alejandro Giraldo Phone: +571-234-5190 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Media Relations ( Colombia) Mauricio Tellez Phone: +571-2345377 Fax: +571-2344480 Email: email@example.com Website: www.ecopetrol.com.co SOURCE Ecopetrol S.A.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV