Due To Overwhelming Response From Shareholders And The Public, IC Punch Media Opens Shareholder Meeting To Public And Moves Event To A Larger Venue
Through more than 38 affiliates, as well as a contract for Direct to Homes broadcasting, PUNCH TV has acquired affiliates in major urban Markets such as New York, Detroit, Chicago, St. Louis, and others. PUNCH TV is accessible in cities such as Atlanta, Dallas, Austin, Houston, Miami, El Paso, San Antonio, and Tampa. Residents of large Western cities such as Los Angeles, Las Vegas, Denver, Phoenix and Seattle, can also view PUNCH TV Citizens of smaller cities such as Alexandra, Shreveport, and Monroe, LA and communities such as, Bemidji, Minnesota; Dothan, Alabama; Lufkin, Texas; Beaumont, TX; and Andalusia, AL are among those enjoying the PUNCH TV experience; while residents in San Juan, PR, eagerly watch the genres of PUNCH TV entertainment on a full-time basis.
More information about Punch TV will be available on http://punchtv.net
About IC Punch Media, Inc.
IC Punch Media, Inc. is a transmedia entertainment complex that produces entertainment content for distribution across multiple mediums. The company trades on the OTCQB: Symbol PNCH. ( http://www.icplaces.com and http://punchtv.net )On August 11th 2012, IC Punch Media purchased Punch TV Network. Punch TV Network has a roster of original programming which includes 50 new dramas, comedies, variety shows, talk shows, children's shows, and inspirational entertainment. Through multiple long term partnerships, clips and full episodes of the company's shows are available to people outside the traditional set top box. This exposure serves as both a profit center and marketing component promoting the TV Network, its line up and the company's new media specific programming across multiple platforms.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV