CNB Financial Corporation will host a conference call to discuss the transaction on Wednesday, March 27, 2013 at 10:00 AM ET. Participating callers may access the call by dialing 1-888-504-7963 and using passcode 1309844. A replay of the conference call will be available beginning Wednesday, March 27, 2013 at 1:00 PM ET and will remain available through April 10, 2013. You may access the replay by dialing 1-888-203-1112 from the US or Canada and 719-457-0820 internationally and using the passcode 1309844. The related investor presentation may be accessed through the Investor Relations section of CNB's website at www.bankcnb.com.
About CNB Financial Corporation
CNB Financial Corporation is a financial holding company with consolidated assets of approximately $1.8 billion that conducts business primarily through CNB Bank, CNB's principal subsidiary. CNB Bank is a full-service bank engaging in a full range of banking activities and services, including trust and wealth management services, for individual, business, governmental, and institutional customers. CNB Bank operations include Wealth and Asset Management, a private banking division and 29 full-service offices in Pennsylvania, including ERIEBANK, a division of CNB Bank. More information about CNB and CNB Bank may be found on the internet at www.bankcnb.com.About FC Banc Corp FC Banc Corp. is the holding company for The Farmers Citizens Bank. Since 1907, FC Bank has had a tradition of being a locally owned bank proudly serving its customers. With offices in Bucyrus, Cardington, Fredericktown, Mount Hope, Upper Arlington, Shiloh and Worthington, FC Bank is an FDIC member and an Equal Housing Lender. Additional Information About the Transaction This communication shall not constitute an offer to sell or the solicitation of an offer to sell or the solicitation of an offer to buy any securities.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV