The Securities Arbitration Law Firm of Klayman & Toskes (“K&T”), www.reitfraudloss.com, announced today that it is commencing an investigation into the sale of real estate investment trust (“REITs”) products by Ameriprise Financial (NYSE:AMP) to its customers. Ameriprise Financial was one of the largest sellers of non-traded REITs.
Many investors purchased REITs at the recommendation of their full-service brokerage firm, like Ameriprise, who advised them that they were low risk, safe investments, thereby misrepresenting the product. In some cases, a substantial portion of a customer’s assets were placed in a single REIT, resulting in an unsuitable over-concentration in a single product. Consequently, REIT investors may be able to recover some of their losses by filing an individual securities arbitration claim against their full-service brokerage firm.
Ameriprise customers who invested in REITs are encouraged to contact K&T to explore their legal rights and options. K&T has filed numerous securities arbitration claims with the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority’s (“FINRA”) Arbitration Department relating to REITs, including claims against Ameriprise. The attorneys at K&T are dedicated to pursuing claims on behalf of investors who have suffered substantial losses. K&T, an experienced, qualified and nationally recognized securities litigation law firm, practices exclusively in the field of securities arbitration and litigation. It continues its representation of investors throughout the world in securities arbitration and litigation matters against major Wall Street brokerage firms.
If you wish to discuss this announcement or purchased $250,000 or more
in REITs through Ameriprise, please contact Steven D. Toskes, Esquire or
Jahan K. Manasseh, Esquire of Klayman & Toskes, P.A., at 888-997-9956,
or visit us on the web at
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV