Manny Villafaña, Chairman and CEO of Kips Bay Medical Inc. (NASDAQ:KIPS), announced today that Kips Bay will release fourth-quarter and full-year ended December 31, 2012, results on Thursday, March 28, 2013, at market close and will hold a conference call to discuss those results at 5:00 p.m. (Eastern Time) that day. There will be a question-and-answer session following prepared remarks from the Company.
To ensure that you are on the call when it begins, we suggest that you access the call approximately 5 to 10 minutes prior to the scheduled start time.
|Date:||Thursday, March 28, 2013|
|Start Time:||5:00 p.m. Eastern Time|
|(4:00 p.m. Central Time)|
|U.S. Dial-In Number:||1-888-679-8018|
|Outside U.S. Dial-In Number:||617-213-4845|
|Conference Call Host:||Brian Keogh|
The conference call will be replayed for one week, starting approximately one hour after the call ends. For callers within the United States, the replay number is 1-888-286-8010. For callers outside the United States, the replay number is 617-801-6888. The passcode for both of these numbers is 82473229 .
A live webcast and replay of the conference call also will be available on the company website at www.KipsBayMedical.com. If you have any questions, please call Investor Relations at Kips Bay Medical, Inc. at 763-235-3540.About Kips Bay Medical Kips Bay Medical, Inc., founded in 2007 and headquartered in Minneapolis, Minnesota, is a medical device company focused on manufacturing and commercializing its external saphenous vein support technology, or eSVS MESH, for use in coronary artery bypass grafting surgery. The eSVS MESH is a nitinol mesh sleeve that, when placed over a saphenous vein graft during CABG surgery, is designed to improve the structural characteristics and long-term performance of the saphenous vein graft. Additional information about Kips Bay Medical, Inc. can be found at www.KipsBayMedical.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV