Community Financial Shares, Inc. Announces Results Of Rights Offering
About Community Financial Shares, Inc.
Community Financial Shares, Inc. is a bank holding company, headquartered in Glen Ellyn, Illinois, whose wholly-owned subsidiary, Community Bank-Wheaton/Glen Ellyn, is a state-chartered commercial bank insured by the FDIC. The Bank provides banking services common to the industry, including but not limited to, demand, savings and time deposits, loans, mortgage loan origination for investors, cash management, electronic banking services, internet banking services including bill payment, Community Investment Center services, and debit cards. The Company’s common stock is quoted on the OTCQB under the symbol “CFIS.” More information can be obtained by visiting CFIS's web site at www.cbwge.com (which is not a part of this press release).
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV