Manny Villafaña, Chairman and CEO of Kips Bay Medical Inc. (NASDAQ:KIPS) announced today that Kips Bay will release operating and financial results for the fourth quarter and full year ended December 31, 2012 on Thursday, March 28, 2013 at market close and will hold a conference call to discuss those results at 5:00 P.M. (Eastern Time) that day.
The call can be accessed in the following ways:
- In the Investors section of the Kips Bay’s website: www.KipsBayMedcial.com
- By telephone: For both “listen-only” participants and those participants who wish to take part in the question-and-answer portion of the call, the telephone dial-in number in the U.S. is 888-679-8018. For participants outside the U.S., the dial-in number is 617-213-4845. The access code for all callers is 64188515.
- Through an audio replay: A replay of the conference call will be available beginning at 7:00 P.M. on March 28, 2013 and ending at 11:59 P.M. on April 4, 2103. The dial-in number for U.S. participants is 888-286-8010. For participants outside the U.S., the replay dial-in number is 617-801-6888. The replay access code for all callers is 82473229.
About Kips Bay Medical
Kips Bay Medical, Inc., founded in 2007 and headquartered in Minneapolis, Minnesota, is a medical device company focused on manufacturing and commercializing its external saphenous vein support technology, or eSVS MESH for use in coronary artery bypass grafting surgery. The eSVS MESH is a nitinol mesh sleeve that, when placed over a saphenous vein graft during CABG surgery, is designed to improve the structural characteristics and long-term performance of the saphenous vein graft. Additional information about Kips Bay Medical, Inc. can be found at
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts