TROY, Mich., March 26, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Meritor, Inc. (NYSE: MTOR) will host a telephone conference call and webcast to discuss the company's second-quarter results for fiscal year 2013 at 9:30 a.m. (ET) Tuesday, April 30.
To participate, call (617) 213-4845 at least 10 minutes prior to the start of the call. Please reference participant pass code 34795919 when dialing in. Investors can also listen to the conference call in real time or access a recording of the call for seven days after by visiting the Investors page on the Meritor website at www.meritor.com.
The company's second-quarter financial results will be released prior to the conference call and webcast on April 30. The release will be distributed through PR Newswire, First Call and the company's website.A replay of the call will be available from 11:30 a.m. April 30 to 11:59 p.m. May 7 by calling (888) 286-8010 within the United States or (617) 801-6888 for international calls. Please refer to replay pass code number 27012852. About Meritor, Inc. Meritor, Inc. is a leading global supplier of drivetrain, mobility, braking and aftermarket solutions for commercial vehicle and industrial markets. With more than a 100-year legacy of providing innovative products that offer superior performance, efficiency and reliability, the company serves commercial truck, trailer, off-highway, defense, specialty and aftermarket customers in more than 70 countries. Meritor is based in Troy, Mich., United States, and is made up of more than 9,000 employees who apply their knowledge and skills in manufacturing facilities, engineering centers, joint ventures, distribution centers and global offices in 19 countries. Common stock is traded on the New York Stock Exchange under the ticker symbol MTOR. For important information, visit the company's website at meritor.com. (Logo: http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20110330/DE73783LOGO ) SOURCE Meritor, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV