TULSA, Okla., March 26, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Rose Rock Midstream, L.P. (NYSE:RRMS) will present at the Tulsa Master Limited Partnership Investor Conference at the University of Oklahoma Tulsa Schusterman Learning Center in Tulsa, Oklahoma on Thursday, March 28, 2013, as well as the Barclays Master Limited Partnership Forum in New York City on Tuesday, April 2, 2013.
Rose Rock Midstream Chief Executive Officer Norm Szydlowski will offer an overview presentation of the company's business. The presentation materials used during the conferences will be accessible on the Rose Rock Midstream website at www.rrmidstream.com on Thursday, March 28 and Tuesday, April 2.
About Rose Rock MidstreamRose Rock Midstream, L.P. (NYSE:RRMS) is a growth-oriented Delaware limited partnership formed by SemGroup® Corporation (NYSE:SEMG) to own, operate, develop and acquire a diversified portfolio of midstream energy assets. Rose Rock Midstream provides crude oil gathering, transportation, storage and marketing services. Headquartered in Tulsa, OK, Rose Rock Midstream has operations in six states with the majority of its assets strategically located in or connected to the Cushing, Oklahoma crude oil marketing hub.
CONTACT: Investor Relations: Mary Catherine Ward 918-524-8081 firstname.lastname@example.org Media: Kiley Roberson 918-524-8594 email@example.com
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV