The complete terms and conditions of the tender offer are set forth in the Offer to Purchase and the related Letter of Transmittal. Holders of Convertible Notes are urged to read the tender offer documents carefully before making any decision with respect to the tender offer. Holders may obtain copies of the Offer to Purchase and the Letter of Transmittal from D.F. King & Co., Inc., the information agent and tender agent for the tender offer, at (212) 269-5550 or toll free at (800) 659-5550. The tender offer documents are also available online without charge on the website of the Securities and Exchange Commission (the "SEC") at www.sec.gov.
This press release is for information purposes only and is not an offer to purchase or a solicitation of an offer to sell with respect to any of the Convertible Notes. The tender offer is being made solely pursuant to the tender offer documents, including the Offer to Purchase, that Leap is distributing to holders of the Convertible Notes. The tender offer is not being made to, and tenders of Convertible Notes will not be accepted from or on behalf of, holders in any jurisdiction in which the making or the acceptance of the tender offer would not be in compliance with the laws of such jurisdiction. In those jurisdictions where the securities, blue sky or other laws require the tender offer to be made by a licensed broker or dealer, the tender offer will be deemed to be made on behalf of Leap by the Dealer Manager or one or more registered brokers or dealers licensed under the laws of such jurisdiction.
None of Leap, the Dealer Manager or the information and tender agent makes any recommendation as to whether holders of Convertible Notes should tender their Convertible Notes in the tender offer or the amount of Convertible Notes to tender.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV