Amarium Subscribes To OTC Markets Disclosure Service
LAS VEGAS, March 26, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Amarium Technologies, Inc. (PINK SHEETS: AMMG) released today that it has subscribed to the OTC Markets/Pink Sheets disclosure and news service. The Company is near completion of its disclosure statement for filing with the OTC Markets to provide updated information and change Amarium's status to current information.
Amarium has been focusing its efforts on the acquisition and development of base metals projects in Mexico that are currently in production or are near-term production. The Company is actively pursuing several properties for acquisition that represent significant growth, value and cashflow opportunities.
For additional information, please visit: www.amariumminerals.com
This press release contains statements that are forward-looking and which involve a number of risks and uncertainties. Such forward-looking statements are within the meaning of that term in Section 27A of the Securities Act of 1933, as amended and Section 21E of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934, as amended. The forward-looking statements in question are based on Amarium Technologies, Inc.'s current expectations and projections about future events, based on information currently available. The forward-looking statements found in this press release may also include statements relating to Amarium Technologies, Inc.'s anticipated financial performance, business prospects, new developments, strategies, and similar matters. Amarium Technologies, Inc. provides no assurance regarding the actual outcome of the events contemplated by any forward-looking statements included in this release. Amarium Technologies, Inc. disclaims any obligation to update any of its forward-looking statements, except as may be required by law.CONTACT: Investor RelationsTel: 800-983-0814Fax: 800-291-6802E-mail: email@example.com SOURCE Amarium Technologies, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV