SOUTH SAN FRANCISCO, Calif., March 26, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Envivio (Nasdaq:ENVI), a leading provider of live and on-demand multi-screen IP video processing and delivery solutions, today announced financial results for the fourth quarter and fiscal year 2013 ended January 31, 2013.
- Revenue for the fourth quarter of fiscal 2013 was $7.7 million, compared to $7.2 million in the third quarter of fiscal 2013 and $15.5 million in the fourth quarter of fiscal 2012. Revenue for fiscal 2013 was $39.1 million, compared to $50.6 million in fiscal 2012.
- GAAP net loss for the fourth quarter of fiscal 2013 was $4.9 million, or $0.18 per share, compared to net loss of $5.6 million, or $0.21 per share, in the third quarter of fiscal 2013 and net income of $754,000, or $0.00 per share, in the fourth quarter of fiscal 2012. GAAP net loss for fiscal 2013 was $16.9 million, or $0.72 per share, compared to net income of $138,000, or $0.00 per share in fiscal 2012.
- Non-GAAP net loss for the fourth quarter of fiscal 2013 was $4.1 million, or $0.15 per share, compared to net loss of $4.9 million, or $0.18 per share, in the third quarter of fiscal 2013 and net income of $1.2 million, or $0.00 per share, in the fourth quarter of fiscal 2012. Non-GAAP net loss for fiscal 2013 was $14.1 million, or $0.60 per share, compared to net income of $1.8 million, or $0.00 per share in fiscal 2012.
- As of January 31, 2013, Envivio had cash, cash equivalents and short-term investments of $54.9 million.
A reconciliation of the difference between these non-GAAP financial measures with the most directly comparable GAAP measures, as well as a description of the items excluded from the non-GAAP measures, is included in the financial information portion of this press release.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV