Wesco Aircraft Holdings, Inc. (“Wesco Aircraft” or the “Company”) (NYSE: WAIR), a leading provider of comprehensive supply chain management services to the global aerospace industry, today announced that Mr. John Jumper has tendered his resignation from the Company’s Board of Directors, effective March 25, 2013. Mr. Jumper sighted the competing demands on his schedule due to his position as Chief Executive Officer and President of SAIC, Inc. (NYSE: SAI).
The Company is in the process of identifying a successor to fill the vacancy. Accordingly, the Board will have eight members until a successor is appointed.
“On behalf of the Board, Management and employees of Wesco Aircraft, I want to express my sincerest thanks for his membership on our Board. His guidance and counsel have been of great value to us. Wesco Aircraft wishes John the best in his future endeavors”, said Randy Snyder, President, Chief Executive and Chairman of Wesco Aircraft.
To learn more about Wesco Aircraft, visit our website at www.wescoair.com.About Wesco Aircraft Wesco Aircraft is one of the world's largest distributors and providers of comprehensive supply chain management services to the global aerospace industry. The Company’s services range from traditional distribution to the management of supplier relationships, quality assurance, kitting, just-in-time delivery and point-of-use inventory management. The Company believes it offers the world’s broadest inventory of aerospace parts, comprised of more than 500,000 different stock keeping units, including hardware, bearings, tools, electronic components and machined parts. Wesco Aircraft has more than 1,200 employees across 41 locations in 12 countries.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV