Shutterfly, Inc. (NASDAQ:SFLY), the market leader in digital personalized photo products and services, is launching a new pilot program with Eastern National, a non-profit organization dedicated to the understanding and appreciation of America’s national parks, to help you create and preserve your vacation memories. The program, running for a year beginning this month, offers a voucher for a free 20-page, 8x8, National Parks StoryTelling™ style photo book from Shutterfly with a purchase of $10 or more at participating Eastern National bookstores or eParks.com*. A $29.99 value, Shutterfly photo books are a great way to commemorate a visit to America’s national parks.
“Eastern National is helping to create awareness and appreciation of America’s national parks, and Shutterfly’s mission is to help you preserve the memories you make there – and everywhere. We cannot be more pleased to be working with Shutterfly on this project,” said Kevin Kissling, COO of Eastern National.
Shutterfly makes it incredibly easy to commemorate your travels with a wide range of products and services, including mobile apps to help you capture, create and share on the fly. In a recent survey**, 54% of travelers said they use their mobile phones while traveling to capture the moment and 19% of them use it more than any other camera option. And if you’re shooting and sharing, you’re not alone. Nearly half of travelers post photos to a social network.
“Have your mobile device handy and keep shooting! There’s no such thing as wasting film anymore and you never know which photos will best tell your vacation story,” said Heather Maddan, Shutterfly chief storyteller. “Every photo tells a story, not just the posed and planned ones.”More Travel Photography Tips from Shutterfly
- Encourage each family member to take turns behind the lens so your pictures have a variety of perspectives (and everyone in the family makes it into a few of the photos!)
- Use summer travel to bridge the generation gap. Capture grandparents, parents and kids enjoying special times together.
- Capture your family’s experiences with the local culture. Ask a local resident to suggest family-friendly activities off the beaten path for unique pictures and memories.
- Going on vacation with extended family or a group? Set up a Shutterfly Share Site before you travel, so everyone can upload photos to one central location.
- Ask each member of your family to create a “Top 10” list of words describing your trip. Use these words to guide the design and story lines for your photo book.
- Showcase the personality and creativity of each family member by taking turns to design pages in your travel photo book.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV