Bally Technologies, Inc. (NYSE: BYI), a leader in slots, video machines, casino-management, interactive applications, and networked and server-based systems for the global gaming industry, today announced it has signed an agreement to offer online casino content from Ainsworth Game Technology.
Bally Technologies' Senior Vice President of Games Derik Mooberry (Photo: Business Wire)
Ainsworth’s world-class online gaming content will become available to Bally’s iGaming Platform customers, allowing them to deliver even more top offerings in online games to their players. The content will also be available on Bally’s Remote Gaming Server for distribution in regulated markets.
“We are excited to enter into this agreement with Ainsworth,” said Bally Technologies’ Senior Vice President of Games Derik Mooberry. “It continues our mission to provide our customers with best-in-class gaming content from top suppliers from across the globe. Operators using the Bally iGaming Platform have the unique ability to offer players a wide selection of content, enabling them to maximize their revenue and competitive advantage.”
Bally is providing its iGaming platform for the Golden Nugget casinos in Las Vegas and Atlantic City, N.J., which can be found at goldennuggetpoker.com, and the Company announced an agreement to provide its iGaming platform for Mohegan Sun’s casinos in Connecticut and Pennsylvania and American Casino & Entertainment Properties’ Stratosphere Casino, Hotel & Tower, Aquarius Resort and Casino, and two Arizona Charlie’s casinos.Bally integrates its cross-platform business-to-business iGaming solution with core casino patron, slot-management, and business-intelligence systems. This “single view of the player” provides operators with enterprise-wide analytics and the ability to conduct multi-channel promotions and bonusing to patrons on the casino floor, at home, or on the move.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV