ZERO's CEO Steps Down After Thirteen Years Of Leadership
WASHINGTON, March 26, 2013 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- Quentin "Skip" Lockwood, III, President and Chief Executive Officer of ZERO – The End of Prostate Cancer has resigned his position in order to pursue a new opportunity at a family business in upstate New York. Skip lent his leadership skills to the organization for thirteen years, serving five of those as CEO.
"The Board would like to thank Skip for his incredible service and accomplishments with ZERO," said Jonathan Schwartz, Chairman of the Board of Directors at ZERO. "We are sad to see him go and wish him nothing but good fortune in his new endeavor."
Skip worked tirelessly for the past thirteen years to achieve his vision of Generation ZERO – the first generation of men free from prostate cancer. His legacy includes increasing the organization's operating budget from $1.3 million to $3.8 million, forging relationships with high profile organizations and celebrities to increase prostate cancer awareness, and educating countless men about the disease through ZERO's many programs and events.During his time at ZERO, Skip was instrumental in bringing the Drive Against Prostate Cancer, a mobile education and cancer testing program, to the organization. The Drive, now known as ZERO Prostate Cancer Testing, has alerted more than 120,000 men to potentially live-saving information and educated countless others. ZERO Prostate Cancer Challenge (ZPCC), now the largest men's health event series in the nation, was formed under Skip's leadership. Comprised of run/walks, golf tournaments and teams at top endurance events, ZPCC events are hosted by urology practices and oncology centers in more than 60 locations across the nation, bringing together athletes, cancer patients and survivors, physicians, caretakers, family members and friends in the fight to end prostate cancer.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV