Early Bird Registration Open For 2013 EDTA Conference And Annual Meeting
WASHINGTON, March 26, 2013 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- Attend the premier electric drive event of the year and register now for discounted admission. The Electric Drive Transportation Association (EDTA) 2013 Conference and Annual Meeting in Washington D.C. will be held at the Washington Marriott Wardman Park, running from June 10 through June 12.
Leading sponsors such as Toyota Motor Sales, Duke Energy Corporation, American Honda Motor Co., Phoenix International - A John Deere Company, and Nissan North America will be presenting the latest in electric drive technology. Meet with these influential organizations and many others at the must-attend industry conference of the year.
This event will bring together business, technology, policy, media and academic leaders to provide in-depth understanding and insight into the latest developments from the electric drive industry. Attendees will have opportunities to:
- EXPAND your knowledge and learn about how the industry is accelerating.
- EXPLORE world-class exhibitors showcasing their latest innovations and technologies.
- EXPERIENCE unique networking opportunities with industry leaders from around the world.
- ENGAGE your senses by test driving the electric vehicles of today and tomorrow at the EDTA Ride, Drive, & Charge.
The conference brochure is now available for download.Interested in Exhibiting? Exhibitors will enjoy new options and close-to-the action locations. Visit the exhibitor section of the conference webpage to learn more. Contact Ron Bates at 703-706-8230 or EDTAsales@ntpshow.com. Media Registration: The event is a must-attend for members of the media covering the auto industry, utilities, transportation, policy, and energy security issues. More than 1,000 industry participants are expected to attend. Credentialed media can access the conference for free. Contact Christine Rogala at firstname.lastname@example.org to obtain credentialing information and to register as a media attendee. About EDTA The Electric Drive Transportation Association (EDTA) is the preeminent trade association promoting battery, hybrid, plug-in hybrid and fuel cell electric drive technologies and infrastructure. EDTA conducts public policy advocacy, education, industry networking, and conferences. EDTA's membership includes vehicle and equipment manufacturers, energy companies, technology developers, component suppliers, government agencies and others. For more information about EDTA and its members, visit ElectricDrive.org. For information about owning and operating electric vehicles, please visit GoElectricDrive.com. SOURCE Electric Drive Transportation Association
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV