LAS VEGAS, March 26, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Hemp, Inc. (OTC: HEMP) announces the release of a comprehensive Information Report on the Company, by the independent research firm, Grass Roots Research and Distribution, Inc. Known for providing a "gold standard" in in-depth securities analysis, with its Cohen brand name, the 38-page Information Report on Hemp, Inc. includes detailed information on the Company's business model, products, industry, valuation, management and risks.
According to the Information Report, "The U.S. market for hemp-based products has a highly dedicated and growing demand base, as indicated by recent U.S. market and import data for hemp products and ingredients, as well as market trends for some natural foods and body care products." The report further stated, "Given the existence of these small-scale, but profitable, niche markets for a wide array of industrial and consumer products, commercial hemp industry in the United States could provide opportunities as an economically viable alternative crop for some U.S. growers."
As a leading innovator in the industrial hemp market, Hemp, Inc.'s CEO, Bruce Perlowin, stated that management is pleased by the overall positive outlook for the Company in the multibillion dollar industry. According to the Information Report, "Should the Federal Government enforce regulations that would be detrimental to the industry, HEMP Inc. would be insulated from such.""In just a 6-week period alone, the industry traded close to 10 billion shares, roughly translating into over $400 million. As I said before, this is a clear indicator to the investment community that this industry is here to stay and will only grow," said Bruce Perlowin, CEO of Hemp, Inc. "This report highlights our innovativeness and leadership in all aspects of the industry as it grows." The 38-page Information Report dissected Hemp, Inc.'s role in an industry that exceeds $110 billion, according to Bloomberg Business. Highlights of the report on Hemp, Inc. include:
- Understanding the difference between industrial hemp and marijuana (hemp is genetically different and is distinguished by its use and chemical makeup);
- Hemp, Inc.'s business divisions that include the aged URL Hemp.com planned to drive industrial hemp back to the homes of consumers across the world as the "go-to" site for all things hemp; MarijuanaInc.TV to "edu-tain" its viewers on the latest, greatest cannabis news and happenings in the industry; the Nutraceutical Division which promotes Herbagenix ( www.herbagenix.com), BasicHemp ( www.basichemp.com), MJ Lover ( www.mjlover.com); Eco Harmony Loyalty and Rewards Card ( www.ecoharmonycards.com); and, Hemp, Inc.'s hemp and natural fiber clothing ( www.cartelblue.com);
- Hemp, Inc.'s four spinoffs including BioSwan, Inc. and YourBev, Inc.;
- A Comparative Analysis of Hemp, Inc. and the industry, including the risk factors; and,
- Cohen Research and Grass Roots Current Rating Distribution of Hemp, Inc.