Experience The Vacation Of A Lifetime During 4th Of July Week Celebration At The Lodge & Spa At Brush Creek Ranch
SARATOGA, Wyo., March 26, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- The Lodge & Spa at Brush Creek Ranch, an award-winning Preferred Boutique Hotel and Orvis Endorsed Fly-Fishing Lodge that is setting the new standard in all-inclusive luxury ranch resorts, announced today the itinerary for its fourth annual Independence Day celebration which will include a week of unforgettable activities from dazzling fireworks and country and classic rock concerts under the stars to a professional rodeo and Lil' Wranglers camp for kids, along with gourmet rocky mountain cuisine and relaxing spa experiences.
"We have always prided ourselves on our spectacular July 4 th celebrations, but this year is shaping up to be the best ever," said Michael Williams, Executive VP/COO of The Lodge & Spa at Brush Creek Ranch. "With a week full of activities and festivities for adults and children of all ages and incomparable artists including Country's hottest newcomer Maggie Rose and rising talent Jared Rogerson highlighting our concert series, this special week will surely create unforgettable memories for guests and staff alike."
Taking place from July 1 to July 7, 2013, The Lodge & Spa at Brush Creek Ranch's "Pursuit of Togetherness" Independence Week Celebration will kick off with a custom hat trunk show so that guests can be properly outfitted for a week at the Ranch, then gear up for nonstop activities throughout the week for the whole family including Lil' Wranglers camp for the kids ages 4 to 8, horseback riding, hiking, fly fishing, gun club events, ropes courses and paintball, just to name a few. Guests will then round up for the Fourth Annual Brush Creek Ranch Independence Day Rodeo presented by Trip V Rodeo Company, featuring professional bull riders and competition. The rodeo is fun for the entire family – an event that guests will be talking about for years to come! Evenings are particularly memorable during July 4 th Week, each night showcasing something special including a Welcome Pig Roast Dinner with authentic western entertainment from local Saratoga band Wyoming Home Grown, Family Western Concert with Jared Rogerson, Family Outdoor Movie Experience, Creekside Dinners, Barn Dance, and, of course, the highlight of the week, a July 4 th Concert under the Stars with Maggie Rose, singing her hit song "I Ain't Your Mama," and followed by Brush Creek Ranch Fireworks, presented by Western States.The Lodge & Spa at Brush Creek Ranch "Pursuit of Togetherness" July 4 th celebration week includes all of the mainstays guests have come to expect from the Ranch including gourmet meals, endless fun for the whole family, and 15,000 acres of unspoiled Wyoming land to explore. This special celebration is limited to the first 125 guests with all-inclusive rates beginning at $1,700 per unit, per night, based on double occupancy. In addition, guests who book by March 31 will receive the sixth day complimentary. Excludes 10 percent ranch fee, taxes, spa experiences and off-ranch activities. Full details of the July 4 th week can be found at http://www.brushcreekranch.com/4thofjuly/. In addition, this summer, The Lodge & Spa at Brush Creek Ranch is offering a 15 percent savings for any seven-day package booked between June 9 and August 31, 2013. This Home on the Range package includes:
- Luxury accommodations in the Lodge, Cabin Suites or Cabin Residences;
- Welcome gifts for each guest
- All-inclusive Activities with Gear, Guides & Instruction including horseback riding; fly fishing; Brush Creek Ranch Gun Club with sporting clays, skeet, rifle/pistol range and multi-unit archery course; mountain biking; hiking; trail running; guided ranger tours; paintball; zipline; high/low ropes course; rock climbing walls; orienteering; Lil' Wranglers program for kids ages 4-8; fitness and wellness programming; and much more;
- All daily hearty feasts, outdoor picnics, inspiring happy hours and elegant dinners presented in a variety of venues, including the outdoor Chuck Wagon & Saloon, Creekside Dinner Camp on the banks of Brush Creek, Falcon Peak Overlook and Trailhead Lodge great room;
- All beverages including premium spirits, beers and open wine cellar access.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts